Monday, January 26, 2015

Pineapple Guacamole 1/26/15

Pineapple Guacamole
Makes about 2 1/2 cups of dankness

Helllluur new friend. I was a little nervous adding pineapple but man was I taken by surprise. Not like huac needs help being more delicious, but if you ever feel like mixing it up add them pineapples and enjoy. It's so good you might not want to share.

Ingredients:

2 avocados
2/3 cup chopped pineapple (Canned or fresh, whatever. I used canned and cut them up a little more once I took them out. I also only put in 1/2 cup because it was my first time and I got nervy. Your guac= your rules)
1/2 cup chopped red onion (NOTE TO SELF: red onion is stronger than a white, yellow, and sweet onion. Therefore, you will cry more. Just a heads up. You'll thank me later.)
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
Pinch of salt

All you gotta do it mash up the avocados into nice chunks then add everything else in and start dipping. Serve at room temp or chilled. Your call.


There she is. 



Song for the Recipe: Stereo by BoomBox. 
You needa groove while you cook my friends. 

Until next time. 

Meg. 


No comments:

Post a Comment