Friday, January 9, 2015

Fruit Salad Smoothie 1/9/15

Fruit Salad Smoothie
Enough for you and you only baby

I have to say I'm a bigger fan of the Green Smoothie but this was still tasty. It called for bananas and I'm not a banana lady so that might have thrown me off. I still slurped it down though. If you're looking for more of a parfait type of shindig then sprinkle in a layer of ground flaxseed, rolled oats, or granola and you're good to go.

Ingredients:
2 cups spinach (this is a staple in all smoothies)
5 pieces frozen bananas (or 1 full frozen banana cut into 5 small pieces)
1 cup tap or coconut water (I used pineapple coconut water because I'm classy)
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 cup frozen blueberries

Throw all that ish in a blender and push a button. Done. Add more frozen fruits or liquids depending on how thick you like it.


Song for the Recipe: Shake it Out by Florence + the Machine
Because we all need a bit of my girl Flo in our lives.

Until next time.

Meg.

No comments:

Post a Comment